1. I saw this quote from Ursula K. Le Guin in this month's O Magazine. It just seems like such a good reminder for right now.
2. Also from O is the book Posters for Change. It's a book with 50 removable posters. I have always had a thing for protest posters and this features some good ones. It is available from Amazon for $22.09 in paperback or $9.60 for the Kindle version.
3. It is way past Easter but this tree with hanging eggs so reminded me of my Mom. She placed a branch in a vase and put it in the dining room fifty plus years ago. During different holidays she would hang different things from the branches. At Easter it was eggs. At Christmas ornaments. During the summer it was small bird houses and at Halloween little ghosts made from napkins.
4. Good to know that dog owners are less likely to develop heart disease. I saw this in Better Homes and Gardens. Research from a 12 year study found that our doggy friends help to relieve stress and encourage us to exercise.
5. Love love love this headboard from Anthropologie.
6. This month's Country Living featured this wonderful Dutch Door. I have always wanted a Dutch Door and especially like the color of this one, with the curved top and white molding.
7. I meditate every day. Lion's Roar Magazine always has lots of inspiration. I loved the idea in April's issue to dedicate your meditations to others. I had never thought of that before.
8. Another fun book (featured in Country Living) is Tin Can Homestead. This book is based on the Instagram site of the same name. It follows the story of how one couple created "a new life in an old airstream." Available on Amazon. Hardcover is $25. Kindle is $13.99
9. There is only one kind of photography that I like as much as iPhone Photography and that is polaroids. I found this snazzy Instant Camera in Country Living. You can purchase the camera at Amazon.
10. I love a silk kimono with jeans or slacks. I saw this lovely green reversible kimono jacket in Good House Keeping. You can find it at NY and Company for $129.95.