1. Saw these tassel earring in the January issue of O. Love them. $58 from harthagerty.com.
2. I saw this wicker chair in the Jan/Feb issue of Country Living. I am seriously wanting this swivel chair for my desk. It is $499 from Pottery Barn.
3. I love O magazine, but honestly she has a thing for thousand dollar shoes. The chances of me spending $1,000 for a pair of shoes are zero. Then I discovered these boots. Love them! And they are only $40 from Just Fab. Not sure I could walk in them but my feet would look darn cute sitting!
4. This is such a cool stoneware painted jug. I saw it in this month's HGTV magazine. And it is only $20 from IKEA.
5. This month's issue of Country Living is all about creativity. Lorraine Nam is a featured paper artist. You can find her on Instagram @lorrainenam. Her thread is an absolute treat for the eye.
6. Now this is one very clever idea from Martha Stewart Living. She suggests using inexpensive radiator screens to cover a boring bulletin board.
7. Do other people keep walking off with your charging cords? I found this solution in Real Simple... Washi tape. You can get 30 rolls for $7.89 on Amazon. End the "whose charger is this" debate forever.
8. I saw this collection of cluster lights in January issue of Better Homes and Gardens. This image is of the lobby of the Asbury Park hotel in New Jersey. I love how they have different styles. There are lots of options on Amazon.
9. Speaking of lights, I saw this very cool red metal outdoor light in the current HGTV magazine. $49 at cshardware.com
10. One more artist from the creativity issue of Country Living - Meghan Rosko. She makes the most adorable macrons. I have someone in mind for these bicycle macaroons. You can find out more about her at Instagram -