1. I am always looking for new Grilled Shrimp recipes. Found this one in July issue of O.. Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Caper-Lemon Vinaigrette.
2. Also from O Magazine ... a switch on the Mozzarella Tomato Caprese. This one has avocado in between the slices of cheese and tomato. Sprinkle with basil or pesto sauce.
3. I saw this tip in Real Magazine. They suggested it as an unscented way to keep mosquitoes away.
4. I don't remember in which magazine I saw the tip about cutting marshmallows but thought it was a handy one.
5. "This" app was featured in MacLife... and yes it is actually called "this." I love this app. It is so handy for adding how to captions onto pictures. I think I will create a post just on "This" app. I like it that much.
6. I needed a new thermos because mine flew off of the roof of my car when I drove away. I saw the Swell bottle in a Martha Stewart Living and then again at Starbucks. I read that the largest version holds an entire bottle of wine.
7. Downloaded Paul Simon's new album after reading a review. That man can so masterly play with words. Stranger to Stranger is Simon's 13th solo album. I particularly like the title song , Wristband, Proof of Love and the quirky Street Angel.
8. Discovered the color palette of navy, peach and sand in this month's Coastal Living. I liked it so much I redid the palette of Cynthia 2.0.
9. Interesting feature in Prevention Magazine about how research shows that blueberries may help to reduce Alzheimer's risk.
10. I have a thing for Airstream trailers. Sunset magazine has an article about Glam Camping. They describe 18 locations including Sonoma's Airstream Auto Camp. (Opens August 15th). Sounds perfect to me.